Vintage British Diecasts Website
Vintage British Diecast Forum • View topic - Casting #72

Casting #72

A showcase of !-75 reg wheel models, a new model every week

Re: Casting #72

Postby nearlymint » Tue May 30, 2017 9:39 pm

Many thanks for the comments, just thought I would add this error model recently added.
P1010002.jpg
72
P1010002.jpg (91.37 KiB) Viewed 228 times

J
Nearlymint
Check my swaps page(rest has been under construction for years :))
http://www.matchboxmagic.co.uk/home
User avatar
nearlymint
 
Posts: 1569
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:03 pm

Re: Casting #72

Postby GHOSTHUNTER » Tue May 30, 2017 10:38 pm

Nice find 'J', not quite as valuable as the last model you posted here, but still as interesting.

Ghosthunter.
User avatar
GHOSTHUNTER
Moderator
 
Posts: 9363
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:12 pm
Location: Buckinghamshire, England.

Re: Casting #72

Postby Diecast » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:04 am

nearlymint wrote:Many thanks for the comments, just thought I would add this error model recently added.
P1010002.jpg

J

Very interesting model Jason. I think that it could be a PrePro model also (if there are no traces of the window frame). I assume that your model is a first casting modification, dark yellow colour, dark red interior with small tow hitch. I have in my collection two PrePros, dark yellow body with white/red interior. I think your nice model could be a third PrePro, which was mentioned up till now.
Antonin
Diecast
 
Posts: 1372
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:05 pm

Re: Casting #72

Postby nearlymint » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:03 pm

Diecast wrote:
nearlymint wrote:Many thanks for the comments, just thought I would add this error model recently added.
P1010002.jpg

J

Very interesting model Jason. I think that it could be a PrePro model also (if there are no traces of the window frame). I assume that your model is a first casting modification, dark yellow colour, dark red interior with small tow hitch. I have in my collection two PrePros, dark yellow body with white/red interior. I think your nice model could be a third PrePro, which was mentioned up till now.
Antonin

Hi Antonin,
The model does have traces of the window frame, must have been sprayed with the screen broken. Colour is also the standard yellow.
Jason
Nearlymint
Check my swaps page(rest has been under construction for years :))
http://www.matchboxmagic.co.uk/home
User avatar
nearlymint
 
Posts: 1569
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:03 pm

Re: Casting #72

Postby matchboxkiwi » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:32 am

I picked up a white interior Jeep at the weekend. A little chipped but for $20 I was pleased with it.

Cheers, Steve
Matchboxkiwi
matchboxkiwi
 
Posts: 749
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:18 pm

Re: Casting #72

Postby nearlymint » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:57 pm

matchboxkiwi wrote:I picked up a white interior Jeep at the weekend. A little chipped but for $20 I was pleased with it.

Cheers, Steve
Matchboxkiwi

Thats a great find Steve, I had to pay treble that.
J :D
Nearlymint
Check my swaps page(rest has been under construction for years :))
http://www.matchboxmagic.co.uk/home
User avatar
nearlymint
 
Posts: 1569
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:03 pm

Previous

Return to Georges 1-75 regular wheels casting show

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest